Chapter 10

                He was back on Mount Tamalpais. He looked at Atlas or at least what was left of him. His legs were shaking under the weight of the sky. It was groaning as its hold was weakening. Hunter moved closer. The three faces appeared again, but Hunter didn’t wake up this time. He moved closer and tried to identify them. They were so familiar….Hunter watched as they stood around Atlas. Suddenly, Atlas collapsed under the weight of the sky. Hunter looked up and watched in horror as the sky fell on top of them.
                Hunter woke up in a familiar situation. He was in the infirmary once again. Dana was standing over him. “Oh. Hello.” She said sounding slightly angrily. “Go ahead and lie still.”
                “Hey, Dana.” Hunter said groggily. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eye, ignoring her directions. “How long was I out?”
                “Sure. Disregard the medic’s directions.” She mumbled as she rebandaged a wound on his shoulder. “Well, it’s tomorrow, if that answers your question.” She said bitterly.
                “Oh.” Hunter said, blinking a few times. “Well, it does answer my question.” He said with a chuckle.
                “Just hold on one second.” She said as she placed her hand on his chest. She chanted a few words in Greek. Immediately, Hunter felt like he was magically mended. Probably because he was magically mended. “Okay. Now go do whatever you want. Not like anything was stopping you before…” She said quietly. Hunter swung his legs over the edge of the bed.
                “Thank you, Dana. Every single time I’ve done something stupid you’ve been there to fix me up. I appreciate it.” He said patting her on the shoulder. Immediately, her expression changed into a smile.
                “You’re welcome.” She said with a nod. “And thank you.” Hunter gave her a smile and a chuckle. He finally stood up and put on his shirt.  He left Dana in the infirmary and walked out into the morning sun. He needed to think about his three dreams. Was this something that was going to happen? He walked through camp and found himself at the beach.
                “Hunter.” Said a familiar voice. “Hunter.” Hunter looked around to find the source of the voice. “Hunter. Look down.” Hunter looked down. His pendant was glowing. “Hunter. It’s Artemis.” Hunter immediately dropped to one knee. “No. Hunter, relax.” He sat down in the sand and grabbed his pendant.
                “What do you need, ma’am? How can I help you?” He said to his pendant.
                “I have some bad news. The three hunters. The ones with whom we hunted the boar. They’ve gone missing. None of us, here in Olympus seem to know where they are. On top of that my brother tells me that there is a prophecy on the way. I’m having a hard time thinking the two are related.”
                “So what would you have me do, ma’am?” He said. “I’m not sure what I can do to find them though.” He said, his mind fraught with worry for Philippa.
                “Hunter. I want you to keep your eyes out. If there’s going to be a prophecy, I want you on it. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with this. I’m worried, Hunter.” The voice did sound genuinely worried.  Hunter nodded.
                “I will find them, ma’am. Trust me.” Hunter said, trying to sound confident. I hope.